How to recover money?

Our Law Office offers legal assistance in pursuing claims as well as legal assistance in defense against a creditor who asks for his debt. There are many provisions regulating matters from the above-mentioned scope, and one of the basic elements is the issue of limitation, which should be taken into account at the very beginning of the case. Deadlines are different. In some cases, the period of limitation is five years, and in some others ten. The limitation period may be interrupted or suspended. How to do it? This and other question can certainly be answered by a solicitor as part of legal advice.

Claiming in court may turn out to be much simpler and faster if the client has appropriate documents. What are these documents? The answer will never be unambiguous. Sometimes a statement on the recognition of a debt is enough. Unfortunately, it is often a problem to make such a statement, which by its very nature should precisely define the main features of the claim, its basis, or the method and date of interest calculation. Remember that debt, because these terms are used interchangeably, can arise from various titles.

A loan, an unpaid invoice for services, and perhaps damage to property or personal injury? In such situations, we are dealing with claims. Sometimes they are stated in writing and sometimes not. If the debtor does not settle his debt voluntarily, we can only count on the court, and then on the court bailiff, whom he will try to recover our money by way of coercion.

Often, the Law Office assisted people who were struggling with bailiff matters. The uncontested creditor often tries to use the obligatory situation and difficult situations of his debtor and directs the case to the bailiff, demanding that the debt be collected in a higher amount than actually stated in the court’s ruling. And what if the payment has been repaid or does not exist at all? A solicitor can not only help to professionally draw up a lawsuit and bring anti-execution actions on behalf of the client, but also to represent him in court proceedings.